Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Spring's Time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome inside the house Winter. Make yourself at home. You can have Spring's room.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All y'all didn't spend this much time talking with Winter... could be because you didn't really know him so well. Either way you guys seem to spend a lot more time outside. Could it be warming up?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since winter is over, I changed the ice rink to the skate rink. This is Shaunna's first time skating... and it may be her last time. *giggling*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry Shaunna, but that look is priceless!!! LSHICB!!!! Okay, okay... *wiping tears of laughter* I'm done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh wow, fireflies! Catch 'em Spring! You missed... try that one.. no, there... aw come on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yeah! They are so cute and... bug like. I like the glow it gives you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They're so neat! Shame they die so quickly. On the other hand, I could use that cheat I saw... maybe next time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Winter is definitely over and the puddles left behind from the snow are too tempting for Shaunna to pass up. Shame the pond is still frozen... Winter needs to do some more fishing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really like this dress Shaunna. You should reconsider this one...
Shaunna: Mmfph, uh.. ish nof my coloph..
Oh bull pucky, I think you look great in green and it shows off your um... 'assets' so well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey check it out, it must be warming up, the outerwear is packed away for the time being and they take to wandering around in their every day clothes... um and panties...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sparkling fish? This must be what I read about... It is one of the fish that either Winter or Fall had caught in the pond out front! I love when new things happen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shaunna: Thanks for taking my plate, Fall... *looks at me smiling* and you wondered why I didn't want to leave?
What was I thinking?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Winter is back to fishing, between him and Shaunna this household will never go hungry!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry for laughing Spring, but that is just TDF. Uh huh, nice boot Winter... maybe if we boiled it for a few days *giggling* I ended up hanging up everyone's boots. I didn't know that the guys would autonomously fish with their buddy. It was nice to see, plus they visit with each other so they also got social as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't seem to keep these two apart! They're a 3 bolt attraction but I haven't encouraged any flirting nor will I ... I mean really, how do you kill off a sim that is in love with one of your best friends... even if she is currently a sim?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well that settles it, no one gets to die. Thanks a lot Spring! *rolling eyes* I'm getting much too attached to these guys. Dang it, I was suppose to be scientific and impartial and and and... ya, I suck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How do you fight love? I reckon you don't. These two are the typical 3 bolt couple. Its sickeningly sweet... I constantly felt like brushing my teeth to fight any cavities that may develop thanks to them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bugger nuts! I didn't see these two playing. Now Fall has a cold. Get your cute tushy in the house and warm up... both of you! Hot baths and hot cocoa and straight to bed. I feel like their mom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice catch Spring, just in time for our visitor! Quick lets put it on the floor and see what happens.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, she's a beauty... hurry before he gets away.
Spring: But... but I caught it, its my first one!
Geez... fine, I'll use one of Winter's fish then.. hey wait.. you can hear me?
Spring: Yup, weird thing to suddenly hear you, thought I was going nuts. Shaunna explained it to me. It started when we fell in love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Huh, fed the guy and he hasn't come back. I guess it got too warm for him. He was a fun visitor!

112 tasty tomatoes... you read correctly... Shaunna managed to get 112 tasty tomatoes! OMG that is a lot of tomatoes... need some? They are great on a salad... sandwich... with salt... no? *sigh*


Page 2 >>

Comments:
Wow, IRL I am a horrid gardener (though I am trying to get better), so I am happy to see sim me in her greenhouse pumping out the tomatoes...think we need to start a ketchup factry LOL!

I do like the dres...seems like Spring likes it too! And I think the penguin eating the fish is TDF! Off to page 2...
 
Congrats Shaunna and Spring. I guess it's true that Love is in the Air in spring.
Nice job saving Spring Shaunna.
 
Tomatoes, yum! Can I have a couple of those 112?

Aww, love is in the air. Spring does give romance a boost!
 
Hmm, love is in the air, got to love 3 bolt couples. :) The penguin never returned? Awww, they are so cute on screen.
 
Spring is the season of love, it's only appropriate. Love all of this. I haven't given the penguin a fish, it's cute. WTG on 112 tomatoes, they're set!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?